How does sintering work?
The sintering plant built at our company was established with the most modern innovative process. Our environmentally friendly sintering equipment consists of three pre-treatment cabins based on nanotechnology. The first phase of the pretreatment is zirconium-based degreasing and layering, the basic chemical of which is Dexbond SZR 500 EH. Second generation nanotechnology-based phosphate, toxic organic and toxic heavy metal free product.
In the second cabin, the clean water rinse takes place, followed by the RO water rinse. In the third cabin, passivation takes place with silane-based conversion stratification.
This new technology creates an ultra-thin, even conversion layer on the surface.
The workpieces are dewatered and dried in a water drying oven. The parts to be painted are then placed in a spray booth, where the paint is applied to the surface with a Gema Optilex 2.B spray gun. The paint flowing out of the gun is electrostatically charged by the voltage and electrode inside, so that the powder adheres to the surface of the workpiece and a smooth surface is formed. The drying temperature in the oven is 180-2000C. The oven is equipped with a manually operated sliding door on both sides.
Parameters of paintable parts:
- Length: 2200 mm
- Height: 1250 mm
- Width: 680 mm
The essence of the method is that the statically charged powder paint blown onto the surface with the special electrostatic powder coating gun also adheres to the surface, the cold metal.
Why is sintering important?
- It results in a more aesthetic, more beautiful surface, which is much more homogeneous, even.
- The surface can be made in any color
- There is no drying time, as the drying takes place immediately after firing and our treated piece is immediately ready for use.
- Thanks to our unique equipment, we can coat large surfaces quickly and efficiently
- The finished product can be easily cleaned and the deposited dirt can be easily removed
- The error can be easily corrected
- The paint does not contain other solvents or binders and is therefore an environmentally friendly solution
- Thanks to our new equipment, no emissions are generated
- The coating is flexible, so it can be used well in all areas where good handling of parts and their continuous use is important
- The layer is wear-resistant, so it can provide protection for up to many years
- Toner can be produced more economically
In addition to our own developed and manufactured products, we also undertake the sintering of steel, aluminum and galvanized sheets and components to supplement our capacity.
What surfaces is sintering suitable for?
This method is particularly applicable to surfaces that conduct electricity completely. Before starting the operation, it is important to treat the surface properly, as we will not get a perfect end result if the given product is damaged, rusty, soiled or some kind of damage is caused by the heat generated during the firing process.